Macaroni & Cheese
Updated: Feb 12, 2022
Recipe created by customer Michelle H.!
1 Box macaroni noodles
1 cup Shredded cheese
1 jar Queso cheese
Breadcrumbs or crushed corn chips
Saucy Dotty's Gourmet Sauce of your choice
1. Cook macaroni noodles as per directions on box and drain.
2. Stir shredded cheese and queso cheese in with the noodles.
3. Transfer cooked noodles into greased, oven safe, baking dish.
4. Sprinkle a handful of bread crumbs or crush corn chips over the macaroni.
5. Drizzle Saucy Dotty's Gourmet Sauce over the noodles.
6. Add more breadcrumbs or crushed corn chips.
7. Broil for five minutes or until browning starts.
DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE!